Connect with the Best Senior Care Homes Near You!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Staying on Task When You Work From Home, How Do You Do it?

Hi All,

Hope today was a great day for you. Today I feel like I am in a rut. You know doing the same thing over and over again. Well that is how today was. Not sure why the feeling comes on as it does, but every now and then I just can't shake it.

As caregivers we do have a routine and so we repeat the same tasks day in and day out.  It's a must for us when caring for a loved one or a client. Now that mom is in an Adult Family Care Home I do not have the same schedule I had a few months ago, but I still try to keep a routine up. I have my little lady I visit and care for several times a week and I go and see mom on a regular basis, but I do work from home and that is a challenge for me. I would like to know how others deal with the challenge of working from home. Either as a caregiver or in another business. How do you stay on task?

I am trying to set goals for each day, and checking them off when completed. I also try and not let house work or other personal things interrupt my work, but that is one thing that is really hard for me. It's so easy to throw a load of laundry in the wash, then clean up the kitchen, you know house stuff. 

So how do you stay on track? I would love to hear your ideas for this challenge.

Until Next Time
Take Care
Ruth Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, and Thank You.. Ruth Anne.