Connect with the Best Senior Care Homes Near You!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

An Event

Have done a lot of research as a Personal Assistant. General subjects and also about specific things that come up in a day. As being a PAL becomes more important of a need each day, what with the ageing of the population, it is just as important we as PAL's stay up to date on a variety of subjects.

A friend of mine, Will, looked up details about an upcoming Seminar/Expo in Michigan I had heard about and I am planing to attend. There will be presentations and of course vendors. Sometimes the vendors can provide interesting products and services. Other times you might scratch you head and wonder just why they showed up!

While I don't endorse events like these, I do make recommendations to others I know who are Personal Assistants like myself, if I think they fit. So Will said this looks like a fit and showed me how to put in a link to the event website below:

Area Agency on Aging 1-B

The link gives the time and subjects of the presentations too.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, and Thank You.. Ruth Anne.