Connect with the Best Senior Care Homes Near You!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Feeling a Bit Better For Sharing

So how are you doing today? It's Sunday and the weekend is almost over. I have enjoyed talking with many of you on caring.com they have some wonderful support group forums on their site. One thing I have found this weekend is that sharing with others has lifted my spirits. It hasn't changed anything regarding my situation, but it has helped raise me out of the funk I was in for several days. That old saying misery loves company rings true. When we are down it helps to know others have experienced the same low points and have been able to rise above. It gives us hope that we too can rise above and go on .

I have found that when you bottle your feelings up and dive into your own pitty party you accomplish nothing. It's like walking along the crowded boardwalk with your headphones on tuning into your own little world ( that drives me crazy) instead why not engage with people smile share a laugh or a cry, your life will be so much richer for it. I know mine is.

Thanks for sharing this weekend you don't know how much it helped.
Until next time
Take Care

Ruth Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, and Thank You.. Ruth Anne.